Getting an interview is already a big achievement as you have convinced your potential employer of your capabilities to carry out job effectively. An interview gives you the unique opportunity to create a good first impression and convince the interviewer/s that you are the best person for the position. Also it gives you the chance to find out more about the position, the employer and decide whether this is right for you.
Essentials at interview
To show you that we really care about you being successful and create good impression, we have prepared a list of things you should consider when going for an interview. We recommend you follow this list:
- Know basic information about company and products/services they sell (If you struggle to find any information - ask a NEXTJOB4YOU consultant for help)
- Dress appropriately
- Arrive on time
- Greet and shake hands with confidence
- Smile and maintain regular eye contact
- Be polite, honest and relaxed
- Think of your answer for any questions
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and stay interested all time
- Say why you are the best person for the position, what makes you special and what can you bring into company
- State reasons why you want to leave your employer
- Ask few a questions relevant to position or company
- At the end of interview, thank the interviewer for his or her time. Say how much you enjoyed the experience.